I don’t know how to handle this Subject Major question and need guidance.
- Identify 3 passages from this week’s videos assignment that were most insightful or meaningful for you. Quote each passage and discuss why this was particularly poignant for you.
- Describe how you might incorporate this week’s content into your work with infants, toddlers, and their families? If you are already working with infants and toddlers, what specifically will you do, when, and how? If you are not yet working with infants and toddlers, what do you want to remember from this week’s content and how might you use this information. ( 6 points)
- What questions do you have or what information would you like me to know? ( 2 points)
videos : (most of them are under 30 seconds long)
- Read the article attached
- Then, choose any 3 songs, chants, or finger plays that you might do while sitting with an infant or toddler.
- For each song, post the lyrics and a description of any movements you might use.
- For each song, identify the social emotional skills, motor skills, thinking skills, and language/literacy skills that a child might learn.
- Upload your response to this page for review.