Describe the term hypothesis.
Above link can be used to access the book online . Select lab primers tab . Chapter 2 atoms and molecule.
Get Your Custom Essay Written From Scratch
We have worked on a similar problem. If you need help click order now button and submit your assignment instructions.Get Answer Over WhatsApp Order Paper Now
Just from $13/Page
After you have read the lab chapter twice, answer the following questions:
- Describe the term hypothesis.
- What subatomic particles contribute to the atomic mass of an atom?
- True or False. Your data will either prove or disprove your hypothesis.
- Using the following information from the periodic table of elements for Nitrogen, determine the number valence electrons this atom contains when electrically neutral: Atomic number: 7; Atomic mass 14
- Describe a polar covalent bond.
Submission: Submit your answers by Wednesday at 11:59 p.m. Once you have feedback from your instructor, you may proceed with the Scientific Method and Chemistry labs. After you submit the lab and before Sunday at 11:59pm, post a response to the pre-lab journal entry and your instructor’s comments. The purpose of this activity is to reflect on the work from the lab. Some questions that you can think about answering in the post-lab are:
- What questions did performing the lab answer?
- Did the data support the hypothesis?
- If the data did not support the hypothesis, what are some potential reasons for this?
The post-lab is meant to be a reflection of your work during the week on the laboratory. Please include 4-5 statements minimum.
Directions: Complete Introduction to the Scientific Method in the lab manual. Scan all the completed pages and submit them as one file as directed below.
Submission: To submit your file, choose the link titled, Lab Report 1:Introduction to the Scientific Method , above. Use the “Browse My Computer” button in the Attach File area to attach your document. Be sure to complete your submission by choosing the “Submit” button at the bottom of the screen.
Grading: This lab report is worth 45 points. Your grade is determined by dividing the number of boxes (each box representing a question) within your lab manual entry that were correct by the total number of boxes within the lab and multiplying by 45 to determine the points you have earned. Please only submit neat work. If your instructor cannot read your entry to grade, this will result in 0 points earned for this assignment.
Needs help with similar assignment?
We are available 24x7 to deliver the best services and assignment ready within 3-4 hours? Order a custom-written, plagiarism-free paperGet Answer Over WhatsApp Order Paper Now