https://essaysmind.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/LOG-300x60.png 0 0 @developer https://essaysmind.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/LOG-300x60.png @developer2022-01-02 08:37:332022-01-02 08:37:33Description
- What was the function of the Spanish Inquisition? What conflicts or flaws within its intent might you identify when examining it though a contemporary perspective?
- Compare and contrast the Baroque style found In the Netherlands in contrast to that found in the court style of Louis XIV.
- After viewing the link,Watteau’s Pilgrimage justify Watteau’s work as an example of Rococo style.
- How did the Industrial Revolution change the lives of the average British person of this era?
- Consider the contributions of the ‘philosophes’especially Denis Diderot. What change might this new approach to thinking bring about in light of the ‘Age of Enlightenment’?
- How do we come to understand the ideas of Rational Humanism based on the writings of Rousseau? What does he specifically say about the limitations of society?