Discuss how the Affordable Care Act and Patient's Bill of Rights protect patients and health care professionals
Please write at least 75 words PER question, and at least ONE citation and reference PER question.
Get Your Custom Essay Written From Scratch
We have worked on a similar problem. If you need help click order now button and submit your assignment instructions.Get Answer Over WhatsApp Order Paper Now
Just from $13/Page
1. Discuss how the Affordable Care Act and Patient’s Bill of Rights protect patients and health care professionals. What areas of the Affordable Care Act would you change and why?
2. Adhering to HIPAA regulations to maintain confidentiality is an important rule of compliance regulation to follow concerning computerized medical clinic settings. Discuss patient confidentiality related to a computerized medical clinic. What violations could occur within a computer medical clinic setting, and what would you do to correct the violations?
3. Discuss four purposes of medical records. Based on the four purposes you listed, what could cause a patient to lose trust in the medical clinic? How would you address the issue?
4. Discuss different types of Medical Documents and their purpose. If you were given the opportunity to make changes to medical documents to enhance the patient’s experience with electronic health records, what would the changes be and why?
5. Discuss four types of insurance coverage and give example of benefit coverages and the cost of plans. Of the four different types of coverage, which plan would you select, and why?
6. Discuss third-party privacy, security, and compliance guidelines that affect medical coding, and list examples. What errors can occur within security and compliance guidelines. Would you report the errors? If yes, please list why, and what outcome you would expect to see from reporting the errors.
7. Most insurance contracts require providers to bill insurance companies before billing patients, with the exception of co-payments. What process can you implement as the billing and collections specialist to ensure payment is collection from patients? Explain how you would implement the process.
Needs help with similar assignment?
We are available 24x7 to deliver the best services and assignment ready within 3-4 hours? Order a custom-written, plagiarism-free paperGet Answer Over WhatsApp Order Paper Now