Family Resilience to Promote Positive Childhood For the purposes of this week’s Assignment, please apply the concepts learned in assessing the biological, social, and emotional principles that affect
Family Resilience to Promote Positive Childhood
For the purposes of this week’s Assignment, please apply the concepts learned in assessing the biological, social, and emotional principles that affect families over their lifetime. In addition, please consider the roles that biological, social, and emotional factors play in the development of family resilience.
For this Assignment, please respond to the following:
- Discuss the biological, social, and emotional issues that can impact family homeostasis in both a positive and negative manner.
- Select one issue from above that impacts family homeostasis in a negative manner and identify or develop two interventions that could be used to assist the family in this area.
- Discuss briefly how you would evaluate the effectiveness of each intervention.
- Provide a brief (one-paragraph) summary of the Applied Biosocial Contextual Development Model (ABCD). Then analyze how this model can be used to assist the human services professional in targeting areas for service delivery or intervention.
Your Assignment should be a 3- to 4-page expository essay (not including the title and reference pages) and should include the following elements:
- Title page: Provide your name, title of Assignment, course and section number, and date.
- Body: Answer all the questions in complete sentences and paragraphs.
- Your responses should reflect professional writing standards using proper tone and language. The writing and writing style should be correct, accurate, and reflect knowledge of developing and delivering family services.
- Reference page: Sources in APA format
- Include a minimum of two scholarly or academic sources in addition to your text to support your responses and conclusions.
- Make sure that all sources listed on the reference page correspond to in-text citations in the body of your paper.
- Use Arial or Times New Roman 12-point font, double-spaced and left aligned.
- Use standard 1″ margins on all sides.
- Use APA formatting and citation style.
- If you need assistance with APA style, please visit the Academic Success Center.