Fundamentals oF strategy
gerry JoHnson KeVan sCHoles
www.pearson-books.comAn imprint of
Fundamentals of Strategy :
• Delivers the essential concepts and techniques of strategy in 10 chapters.
• Excites your interest with intriguing strategy stories of organisations such as eBay, Virgin and (PRODUCT) RED/Gap.
• Includes key contemporary strategic issues such as internationalisation, corporate governance and social responsibility.
Succeed in your studies, enhance your understanding and improve your grade. Use the unique access card provided with all new copies of this book to log on to www.pearsoned.co.uk/fos and
• Reinforce key concepts using audio downloads, animated models and quick tests.
• Track your progress with self-assessment questions and a personal gradebook.
• Prepare for your exams with revision ‘fl ashcards’ and a multi-lingual mini-dictionary of strategy.
over 800,000 students worldwide have used the market-leading text Exploring Corporate Strategy through their academic and professional careers.
the expert authors now transfer the same winning formula to this concise textbook, which is based on Exploring Corporate Strategy and is particularly aimed at those studying strategy on short courses.