[Get Answer ]-Computer Program Design
Technical Paper: Object-oriented Programming (OOP) / Event-DrivenProgramming (EDP) versus Procedural Programming (PP)Due Week 10 andworth 100 points
Get Your Custom Essay Written From Scratch
We have worked on a similar problem. If you need help click order now button and submit your assignment instructions.Get Answer Over WhatsApp Order Paper Now
Just from $13/Page
Use the Internet or Strayer databases to research the advantages, features,and common examples of OOP and EDP. Note: You may use the Association forComputing Machinery (ACM) Digital Library to support research on the abovetopics. Instructions detailing the necessary steps to access the ACM DigitalLibrary are located at the end of the Course Guide.
Write a three to five (3-5) page paper in which you:
- Identify at least two (2) advantages to using OOP as compared to using onlyPP.
- Create one (1) original example of a class with at least one (1) attributeand one (1) method. Identify what the class in question represents, theattributes the class stores, and the purpose of the related method. Next,examine the relationship between the class, attributes, and methods that youhave identified.
- Describe at least one (1) feature of object-oriented programming that VisualLogic lacks.
- Identify at least one (1) advantage to using event-driven programming, ascompared to using purely procedural programming.
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment.Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as qualityresources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inchmargins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA orschool-specific format. Check with your professor for any additionalinstructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’sname, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page andthe reference page are not included in the required assignment pagelength.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignmentare:
- Explain and identify object-oriented concepts.
- Identify object-oriented classes and also the attributes and methods theycontain.
- Explain the use and benefits of object-oriented programming and event-drivenprogramming.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in computerprogramming design.
- Write clearly and concisely about computer programming design topics usingproper writing mechanics and technical style convention.
Needs help with similar assignment?
We are available 24x7 to deliver the best services and assignment ready within 3-4 hours? Order a custom-written, plagiarism-free paperGet Answer Over WhatsApp Order Paper Now