[Get Answer ]-Statitics
Bottling Company Case Study
Imagine youare a manager at a major bottling company. Customers have begun to complain thatthe bottles of the brand of soda produced in your company contain less than theadvertised sixteen (16) ounces of product. Your boss wants to solve the problemat hand and has asked you to investigate. You have your employees pull thirty(30) bottles off the line at random from all the shifts at the bottling plant.You ask your employees to measure the amount of soda there is in each bottle.Note: Use the data set provided by your instructor to completethis assignment.
Get Your Custom Essay Written From Scratch
We have worked on a similar problem. If you need help click order now button and submit your assignment instructions.Get Answer Over WhatsApp Order Paper Now
Just from $13/Page
Write a three to four (3-4) page report in which you:
- Calculatethe mean, median, and standard deviation for ounces in the bottles.
- Constructa 95% Confidence Interval for the ounces in the bottles.
- Conducta hypothesis test to verify if the claim that a bottle contains less thansixteen (16) ounces is supported. Clearly state the logic of your test, thecalculations, and the conclusion of your test.
- Providethe following discussion based on the conclusion of your test:
- Ifyou conclude that there are less than sixteen (16) ounces in a bottle of soda,speculate on three (3) possible causes. Next, suggest the strategies to avoidthe deficit in the future.
- Ifyou conclude that the claim of less soda per bottle is not supported orjustified, provide a detailed explanation to your boss about the situation.Include your speculation on the reason(s) behind the claim, and recommend one(1) strategy geared toward mitigating this issue in thefuture.
- Useat least two (2) quality resources in this assignment. Note:Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources. The body ofthe paper must have in-text citations that correspond to thereferences.
Your assignment mustfollow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, doublespaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on allsides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Checkwith your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover pagecontaining the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’sname, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page arenot included in the required assignment page length.
Needs help with similar assignment?
We are available 24x7 to deliver the best services and assignment ready within 3-4 hours? Order a custom-written, plagiarism-free paperGet Answer Over WhatsApp Order Paper Now