- Chapter’s 6, 7, and 8 in the text
- (2016). Empowering Leadership and Effective Collaboration in Geographically Dispersed Teams. Personnel Psychology, 69(1), 159–198. https://doi.org/10.1111/peps.12108 http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&AuthType=shib&db=eue&AN=112508299&site=eds-live&custid=s8501869&groupid=main&profile=eds_new
Chapter 6, 7, & 8 Journal articles
- Journal Article 6.1: Russell, R.G. and Mizrahi, R. (1995) ‘Development of a situational model for transformational leadership,’ Journal of Leadership Studies, 2(3): 154–163.
- Journal Article 6.2: Tyssen, A.K., Wald, A. and Spieth, P. (2013) ‘Leadership in temporary organizations: a review of leadership theories and a research agenda’, Project Management Journal, 44(6): 52–67.
This week’s journal articles focus on empowering leadership and effective collaboration in geographically dispersed teams, please answer the following questions:
- How do geographically dispersed teams collaborate effectively?
- Please find at least three tools on the market that teams can use to collaborate on a geographically dispersed team. Please note the pros and cons of each tool.
- Based on the research above, note which tool you would select if you were managing the geographically dispersed team and why.
Be sure to use the UC Library for scholarly research. Google Scholar is also a great source for research. Please be sure that journal articles are peer-reviewed and are published within the last five years.
The paper should meet the following requirements:
- 3-5 pages in length (not including title page or references)
- APA guidelines must be followed. The paper must include a cover page, an introduction, a body with fully developed content, and a conclusion.
- A minimum of five peer-reviewed journal articles.