Humanism and behaviorism as psychological learning theories/principles
COMPARING AND CONTRASTING THEORIES OF LEARNING
Comparing and Contrasting Theories of Learning
Get Your Custom Essay Written From Scratch
We have worked on a similar problem. If you need help click order now button and submit your assignment instructions.Get Answer Over WhatsApp Order Paper Now
Just from $13/Page
Prior to beginning this assignment, be sure to review the required materials for this week, including the Information literacy: The perils of online research video that you watched in Week One, and review any relevant Instructor Guidance.For this written assignment, you will demonstrate your understanding of theoretical perspectives by creating a compare and contrast essay on a topic you select from the list below. This assignment will allow you to examine two or more different approaches to a given problem or different examples of a specific phenomenon. In this essay, you will analyze and explain a minimum of two similarities and two differences in the topics. You will also analyze and explain the essential connection between the subjects by justifying and making their comparison relevant and important. For this essay, you should write for an audience of novice students of learning psychology. To create a lucid and well-developed essay in your own words, you should refrain from using quotations from your sources.
Choose one of the topics from the list below to compare and contrast:
- Humanism and behaviorism as psychological learning theories/principles
- Humanism and social constructivism as psychological learning theories/principles
- The three types of learning domains (Bloom, 1956)
Once you have made your choice, you will apply basic research to your project by taking some time to research and develop your expertise in the subject. This will aid you in the successful completion of this assignment. The research can be accomplished through reading online material or researching articles and e-books available from the Ashford University Library. You must utilize at least three scholarly sources, two of which must be from the Ashford University Library. (For assistance with finding resources in the Ashford University Library related to your subject, please see this tutorial.)
Writing the “Comparing and Contrasting Theories of Learning” Paper
- Must be three to four double-spaced pages in length and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement. Visit the Ashford Writing Center to clarify how to create a strong thesis statement and what it helps you to accomplish. You may also use the Thesis Generator tool.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought. For assistance with the critical thinking portion of the written assignment, please see the information included on the Critical Thinking Community website.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis. The conclusion typically has two parts: the summary statement (one or two sentences that restate the thesis in a fresh way to reinforce the essay’s main idea) and the clincher (a final thought that creates a lasting impression for the reader).
- Must use at least three scholarly sources, two of which must come from the Ashford University Library.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Needs help with similar assignment?
We are available 24x7 to deliver the best services and assignment ready within 3-4 hours? Order a custom-written, plagiarism-free paperGet Answer Over WhatsApp Order Paper Now