Instructions – Critical Position Paper Write a critical position paper on the topic you have chosen in your Assignment 1 after refining the general topic to a more specific one with your tutor. This p
Instructions – Critical Position Paper
Write a critical position paper on the topic you have chosen in your Assignment 1 after refining the general topic to a more specific one with your tutor. This paper topic is on a theoretical issue (e.g., intrinsic value, anthropocentrism). In this paper you need to identify your main thesis, define the main terms used to describe it and develop a supporting argument.
Assessment of this paper will be based on the criteria of previous assignments. Now, you need to turn the skills of criticism against your own position, so that you develop a strong argument that anticipates criticism. Remember, however, that you do not need to have an absolutely defensible position that is not open to any criticism whatsoever. All positions and arguments are open to some criticism. In the end, you should have defended yourself against obvious criticisms (especially those that have been identified in the course) and you should know when and how to assume what you cannot defend in the space of the paper. Your position and defence of it should be well-structured.
I HAVE UPLOADED THE ASSIGNMENT 1 ON WHICH THE NEXT THIS ASSIGNMENT IS BASED ON (with reviews from prof)
I HAVE UPLOADED THE READINGS THAT SHOULD BE USED IN THE RESEARCH OF THIS PAPER
I HAVE UPLOADED THE RUBRIC FOR THE HOW TO STRUCTURE THE PAPER
Use the following format for your final submission.
- Use a title page with your name, student number, course number, and assignment designation.
- Use 12 point type or clearly legible handwriting.
- Leave 4 cm (1.5 inch) margins all around.
- Place page numbers on the top right-hand corner of all pages except the title page.
- Place a complete bibliography on a separate page at the end of the paper
- Proofread your paper for all typographical, spelling, grammar, and reference errors before submitting it.