For this discussion, address the following:
- Reflect on your experiences upon completing this course.
- Evaluate your current level of statistics anxiety relative to your initial level in Unit 1 of the course.
- Describe how your view of statistics has changed from the beginning of the course.
- Discuss how you can use statistics in your career. Do you have a different perception than you initially did? Justify your answer.
- Identify a research question from your professional life or career specialization that can be addressed by a one-way ANOVA.
- Indicate why a one-way ANOVA would be the appropriate analysis for this research question.
- Describe the variables and their scale of measurement.
- Discuss the expected outcomeWeek 4 Presentation:
Please use resources from Weeks 1 – 3 for this assignment. From the list below, answer the following questions in your PowerPoint presentation. This presentation should be no less than twelve slides, not including title and Reference slide. Your presentation should include graphics, as well as utilizing the Note portion of the PowerPoint template. There are several YouTube tutorials available to help guide you through this presentation, e.g. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbc1HX8Jccw
Your presentation should include the following subsets of psychology: Developmental, Personality, Learning/Memory and Psychopathology, BioPsychology and Perception Psychology.
The following questions should be substantively addressed and answered.
· What is your current interest in each of the above subfields of psychology covered thus far?
· How can one utilize a degree in each of these fields of psychology?
· What should your undergraduate degree plan be for the field that interests you the most?
· Will you need to go to Graduate School to pursue these careers?
· What surprised you the most about each of these fields?
· Thinking about the career field that interests you the most, what do you believe you will have to improve upon to meet or exceed expectations?
· The last two – four slides of your presentation should substantively summarize what you found most interesting while completing this assignment and at least one element you learned during this assignment of which you can benefit in knowing more.
Your presentation should include:
1. Title Slide
2. Body of slides, with Note portions (8-10 slides)
3. Conclusion/Summary (2-4 slides)
4. Reference Slide (at least three academic references)
IMPORTANT: You MUST utilize the Note portion of the PowerPoint. Each slide should have at least one substantive paragraph, e.g. five- seven sentences regarding what you have highlighted on the slides. The Note portion is worth a significant amount of points for this assignment.
Once you have completed the ab
Needs help with similar assignment?
We are available 24x7 to deliver the best services and assignment ready within 3-4 hours? Order a custom-written, plagiarism-free paper