Write a 750-1000 word analysis of “Case Study: Fetal Abnormality.” Be sure to address the following questions:
- Which theory or theories are being used by Jessica, Marco, Maria, and Dr. Wilson to determine the moral status of the fetus? Explain.
- How does the theory determine or influence each of their recommendation for action?
- What theory do you agree with? How would that theory determine or influence the recommendation for action?
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide
- What is prime reality?
- What is the nature of the world around you?
- What is a human being?
- What happens to a person at death?
- Why is it possible to know anything at all?
- How do people know what is right or wrong?
- What is the meaning of human history?
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines
A. Windshield Survey
The Windshield Survey is comprised of general qualitative observations that give you a snapshot of the community that you can capture as you drive/walk through the community. The demographic data can be obtained online, through the public library, county or township administration buildings. Please address the following in a narrative format following APA guidelines:
1. Geographical description
Boundaries, geographical, political, or economic, how is it seen.
Housing an zoning
Sign of decay
2. Health Resources
a. Type of services available: health department, private MD, dentist, hospital clinic,
b. pharmacy, health promotion, mental health
c. School and occupational health services
d. Official and voluntary services
e. Self help and support groups
f. Service organizations, faith-based programs
g. Stores (grocery, retail, drug, dry cleaning, etc.
3. Citizen safety and protective services
a. Police and fire
b. Shelters for victims of abuse
c. Others: neighborhood watch etc.
4. Services provided by senior citizens senior centers, meals on wheels, transportation, day care, long term care.
a. Parks and recreational areas
5. Community welfare services beyond city/state aid as provisions for emergency food, shelter and clothing.
Below please see the rubric that will be used to grade your survey and due date instructions.
Assignment must be presented in an essay style using APA format in the required Arial 12 font with minimum of 1000 words. Due date is Saturday September , 2018 @ 11:59PM in the discussion tab of the black board for grading.